Hobsons Twisted Spire
Hobsons Twisted Spire is a beer with all round appeal. It's a quenching low gravity beer with a nice bitterness in flavour and refreshing bursts of hop flavour which lingers through to a crisp dry finish.
Twisted Spire is brewed with Hersbruker, Fuggles and First Gold hop varieties and Maris Otter malting barley. The vibrant blond beer appeals to the palates of both the practised ale drinker and potential lager convert.
The beer's name was inspired by the curious and rare twisted spire church of St Mary the Virgin in the heart of Cleobury Mortimer, home to Hobsons.
Bottle notes - Twisted Spire is a carbonated beer, best served at 8°C .
- Blond ale
- Golden, Straw
- Floral, fruity, honey
- Sharp, zesty, grapefruit, dry
A zesty refreshing beer that's cracking with Lemon Chicken or tangy Thai King Prawns. Great with seafood like Sole or lightly cured Gravlax and soft cheese with Chives.
Perfectly pitched with Lemon tart or Dundee Orange cake
- CAMRA West Midlands Champion Beer of Britain, Bronze in Golden Ales 2015
- International Beer Challenge (bottle), Bronze Medal 2012
- SIBA National Beer Competition (bottle) Silver Champion 2012
- British Bottlers Institute gold medal for packaging 2010