HOBSONS Town Crier
Town Crier is a full-flavoured golden ale with a big voice. The elegant straw coloured bitter has a hint of sweetness which is complemented by subtle hop flavours leading to a dry finish. The nose of crisp fruit is apparent with a refreshing balance of taste, a bitter which is supremely consistent and full of flavour.
Brewed using locally sourced Maris Otter malting barley and Worcestershire Goldings and Progress hops.
Bottle Notes - Town Crier is a bottle conditioned beer which contains sediment, pour carefully and best stored upright at cellar temperature 10 - 12 degrees.
- Golden Straw
- Subtle fruity
- Light, fruity
A golden ale that’s ideal with roast pork or chicken, leeks and asparagus.
Good match with a stir-fry as well as a cheese ploughmans.
- SIBA Wales & West Region Premium Bitter Pale Bronze Cask - Bronze 2016
- SIIBA Wales & West Region Premium Bitter Pale Bronze Bottle - Bronze 2016
- CAMRA West Midlands Champion Beer of Britain, Silver in Golden Ales 2015
- Hopshires Champion Bottled Beer - Bronze 2015
- CAMRA West Midlands Beer of the Year, Real Ale in a Bottle Light Category, Bronze 2014
- CAMRA National Bronze Champion, Golden Ales Category 2012
- Great Taste Award - 1 Star 2010