Fancy working for the regions most respected and established breweries?
Trainee Office Administrator
We are recruiting a Trainee Office Administrator to join our team at the brewery in Cleobury Mortimer. The role will involve day to day administration duties to support the office team. Applicant must be organised, computer literate, have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team. No experience required, just lots of enthusiasm.
Applicants must be 18 years or older and have a minimum of GCSE in English and Maths.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday though occasional weekend and evening work may be involved
General duties to include:
* Answering the telephone and directing calls/dealing with customer queries.
* Data entry e.g. keeping customer files up to date.
* Taking sales orders and processing them through to invoice.
* Filing & general admin e.g. daily post.
* Assisting with mail-outs.
* Answering emails.
* Assisting Marketing Manager with administration duties such as putting together Promotional Packs, letters confirming group bookings and data entry, plus website and social media updates.
If you are interested in this position and would like to work for Hobsons Brewery then please apply in writing to Carol Wilson with your CV, either by post or via email to the following address by Monday 3rd September.
Hobsons Brewery and Company Ltd,